'I'm not a super-skinny girl and I do love food': Kelly Brook strips down to a bikini as she talks body confidence in her 30s

Still modelling bikinis at 34, Kelly Brook has left a lot of her contemporaries far behind her.

And although Kelly admits her figure is changing as she gets older, she is more comfortable and confident in her own skin than ever before.

Embracing her figure in a world where fellow swimwear models have barely any curves to speak of, Kelly admits she loves her food too much to be any smaller.

 
Curvy and proud: Kelly Brook shows off her stunning figure as she talks to Cosmopolitan Body

Curvy and proud: Kelly Brook shows off her stunning figure as she talks to Cosmopolitan Body

Despite many women fantasising about having Kelly's voluptuous body, the model claims she's far from perfect.

Speaking to Cosmopolitan Body, Cosmopolitan’s Health and Fitness magazine, Kelly admitted: 'I’m not a super-skinny girl and I do love food.

'For me it’s not about doing 1,000 sit-ups before a photo shoot; it’s about feeling fresh… I’ve got rolls and boobs and I don’t ever want to change.'

In the accompanying photos, Kelly shows off her stunning figure in a series of bikinis from her New Look range.

 
Pin-up: Kelly still has legions of male fans over a decade later

Pin-up: Kelly still has legions of male fans over a decade later

 

Although she doesn't mention her new fiancé David McIntosh, she revealed her new fitness regime had sent her sex drive soaring.

She explained: 'I’ve been training with Ashley [Borden], doing lots of "rolling out" to engage all my muscles. Then we do high intensity training, like weights and dragging sandbags.

The full interview appears in Cosmopolitan Body, on sale now

The full interview appears in Cosmopolitan Body, on sale now

 

'I’ve always been into dance, yoga and Pilates, but this is totally different. I’ve felt incredible for it: so strong and more sexy. My sex drive went up 100 per cent - I think it’s the hormones and testosterone from the weightlifting.

'I’ve also been doing ju-jitsu classes and Krav Maga, which was developed for the military in Israel. I love it.'

Since turning 30 four years ago, Kelly admitted she has become much more laidback and given herself freedom to enjoy life's pleasures.

She said: 'I’ve found, when you get into your thirties, you relax a bit. It’s not all about going to the gym or doing yoga everyday or living off green juice.

'You start enjoying life, sex and your body – and you know how to use it. Once you do that, that’s when people are drawn to you. That’s the most attractive thing.'

Addressing her age in the usually ageist world of modelling, she muses: 'I don’t worry about getting older: it’s exciting to find new ways to express yourself. It’s nice to be 34, on the cover of a magazine talking about your body.'

Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

0 comments: