Move over Kourtney! Khloe Kardashian continues to steal the limelight from her sisters at beauty launch

 

Khloe Kardashian has never looked better.

And it seems all eyes were on her rather than sister Kourtney at the launch of ULTA Beauty, on Sunday in Huntingdon Beach, California.

Kourtney was a knockout in a tight-fitting white dress and red lipstick, while her sister Kourtney looked comparatively plain, whilst still pretty in a peach dress.

Kardashian sisters

Looking good: Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian attend the launch of ULTA Beauty at Huntington Beach on Sunday

Khloe Kardashian looking good
Khloe K

Never looked better! Khloe Kardashian steals the limelight from sister Kourtney at a beauty event

Khloe recently dropped 25lbs and recently the star has been loving flaunting her new figure.

The 28-year-old admitted last month that she felt unattractive when she was younger and not as pretty as her sisters.

But that all seems to have changed now.

Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian

Sisters at war? Khloe recently admitted she was 'offended' after Kourtney and Kim plotted to keep Kim's pregnancy a secret

Khloe and Kourtney

Coming into her own: Khloe Kardashian has revealed that she was referred to as the 'ugliest' Kardashian, but all that seems to have changed

Khloe said: 'I was called fat all the time. I've always been compared to my sisters, who are beautiful and who have always been.'

Adding to E! 'I'm called the fat sister...I'm called the ugliest Kardashian,'

'I could break and go get all this plastic surgery and get my nose fixed and get lipo or do whatever, but I haven't chosen to do that because I  know I'm a great person. I'm pretty damn hot, if you ask me.'

Khloe and Kourtney

Working it: The Kardashion sisters pose at the launch of ULTA Beauty, Huntington Beach, on Sunday

Judging by these recent pictures, there seems to be doubt that Khloe now stands out amongst her sisters.

Like many sisters, the Kardashians are known for having many rows and fall outs, mostly captured on their show Keeping Up With The Kardashians.

Since Khloe has lost weight, rumors had surfaced that sister Kim was jealous.

Khloe Kardashian

Who's laughing now? Khloe now says she feels 'pretty darn hot' after feeling like an ugly duckling compared to her sisters growing up

A source told Life&Style: 'Now that she’s gaining so much weight, Kim isn’t confident about her body. It makes matters worse that Khloé is looking amazing. It’s hard for Kim to be happy for her.'

Not helping rumours of a feud, Khloe recently revealed that she was deeply 'offended' when she discovered that Kim and Kourtney had tried to hide the fact that Kim was pregnant.

Khloe explained: 'I found out by watching Kourtney and Kim Take Miami that Kourtney said, 'This is going to push Khloe over the edge and we can't tell her.' I got offended by that.'

'Of course I would be happy for my sister to have a baby.'

Share on Google Plus

About Celebrities photo gallery

0 comments: