Jennifer Lopez on Casper Smart: He's My BFF!



In the latest issue of Harper's Bazaar, Jennifer Lopez makes it clear: she heads over heels for Casper Smart.
"He's fantastic; he's like my best friend," the ex-American Idol judge tells the magazine. "I can tell him everything, when I'm feeling down, when I'm feeling good. He gives moral support, endless love and support."
Jennifer Lopez Harper's Bazaar Cover
Aside from opening up about her young boyfriend, J. Lo also touches on her career in general and a certain iconic fashion statement...
On her professional/personal worlds: I'm a singer. I'm a dancer. I'm a performer. I'm an actress. That's what I'm supposed to be doing. It makes me a better parent, a better person.
On staying grounded: I make it as simple and as beautiful as I can because my life is kind of big. So I pack my luggage, or dress myself, or comb my kids' hair, pick up their clothes - that makes our life beautiful, you know?
On her dress for the Grammy Awards in 2000: "I have that at home. The other day, my housekeeper put it on a mannequin in my spa, where I get my hair and makeup done. She sent me a picture. She was like, 'You like this dress?' Um, yeah, but I don't know if I like it out in the house!
source internet......
Share on Google Plus

About Celebrities photo gallery

0 comments: