Kristen Stewart: Bella’s Wedding Ring Is My Prized Possession



Kristen Stewart Bella Ring

Kristen opened up about how the ring that she wore during her ‘Breaking Dawn: Part 1′ wedding scene with Robert Pattinson, which she took from set, is one of her favorite pieces of jewelry! So romantic! Read on for all the details.

Kristen Stewart has traveled a bumpy road in winning back Robert Pattinson, but now that the two seem to be comfortably back together, the actress has admitted that she cherishes a momento from the set of Breaking Dawn that holds romantic significance for the couple! In a new interview with Elle UK, she’s revealed that the ring from Bella and Edward’ wedding, which she kept, is a dear possession.
Answering a question about her jewelry that’s “insanely and deeply” important to her, Kristen, 22, said, “I have all the rings that I wore as Bella in Twilight, including her wedding ring. My other treasured pieces are mainly vintage and a Cartier ‘Nail’ bracelet that I wear a lot.”
In the interview, the Twilight actress also spoke about how her film costumes are important to her. “I usually take one or two things from each film as a souvenir. It’s fun to put that suff on; it reminds you of good times. I have my armour from Snow White and the Huntsman and still wear the T-shirts from The Runaways; I gave the leather jacket I wore to Joan Jett, the Blackhearts frontwoman [who I played in the film], with a note scrawled on the back in white pen.”
Kristen, whose had an interesting history with fashion, spoke candidly about how you can tell when she doesn’t like an outfit. “I’ve always worked with the same stylist, Tara Swennen, who I love, but I’ve definitely had fashion regrets, which I can’t reveal – I’d hate to offend anyone. But I’m way more comfortable now. The other day I realised I do actually have more than one pair of jeans and a T-shirt. I have some cool stuff that I need to start wearing.”
source internet......
Share on Google Plus

About Celebrities photo gallery

0 comments: